Coursera is the best platforms for Providing Online Professional Course with Certification and the courses they provide is offered by the Top Universities and Top IT Companies of Worldwide.
These courses are not really cheap, they are quite expensive because these courses are offered by the top Universities and you get the professional certificates of that Universities and from top IT Companies.
Here you will see the tutorial about how to get free Courses from Udemy using their Financial Aid Application to get free courses.
How to Apply for Financial Aid for Courses from Coursera
How to Get Free Course with Certification from Coursera
- Go to Coursera.org website and just simply sign up by clicking “join for free”
- After Sign Up, Find Your Course and click on that Course. You will find the Financial Aid available option as shown in the image.
Click on the “Financial Aid Available” option and you will see a pop-up, just click on “continue to the application“
Now, you will be redirected to the Agreement page, just mark both the “boxes” and type the words as shown “I agree to the terms above” and click on continue.
You will be redirected to the Application page, Now enter the details as I showed.
- Select Your Educational Background
- Annual Income – enter “0“
- Employment Status – Select “Student“
- How much you can afford to Pay – enter “0”
- Now, you have to tell them why you are applying for the Financial Aid Application. You have to simply type your situation that due to financial issues or something else you can type there. Keep in mind, a minimum of 150 words required. I suggest you write more than that.
- Now, in the next block, you have to type how this course will help you to achieve your carrier goals, you can enter like it will help to make my Resume strong, etc.
- Now, they will ask that will you pay for there courses by taking low-interest rates, select “No” and again explain to them why you can’t do this. Simply type the issues like financial issues, etc. and click on Submit Application.
- Now, You Application will be submitted for review and you will be notified by email that the application is approved or not after 1or 2 weeks.