How to Build a Programming PC in 2020
RAM is the main memory in a computer, and it is much faster to read from and write to than other kinds of storage, such as a hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drive (SSD) or optical drive.
RAM (Random Access Memory) is the hardware in a computing device where the operating system (OS), application programs and data in current use are kept so they can be quickly reached by the device’s processor.
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB
|Ram Size||8 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Clock Speed||3000 MHz|
The central processing unit (CPU) is the unit which performs most of the processing inside a computer. To control instructions and data flow to and from other parts of the computer, the CPU relies heavily on a chipset, which is a group of microchips located on the motherboard.
Intel Core i5 7400
|Internal CLock||3.0 GHz|
|L2 Cache||4 x 256 KiB|
|L3 Cache||6 MiB|
MSI B365M PRO-VDH
- This MSI Motherboard supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666 MHz Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance. Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
|Processor Socket||Socket 1151|
|Input Type||USB 3.1|
|Memory Slots Available||DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133|
|Operating System||Window 10 64-bit|
|Chipset||Intel B365 Chipset|
SSD (Solid State Drive)
SSD is a type of mass storage device similar to a hard disk drive (HDD). It supports reading and writing data and maintains stored data in a permanent state even without power. Internal SSDs connect to a computer like a hard drive, using standard IDE or SATA connections.
Crucial BX500 240GB
- 240GB 2.5-inch internal SSD, SATA 6.0Gb/s, with blistering speeds of 540 MB/s Read, 500 MB/s Write.
- Enjoy the efficiency of Next-Gen Micron 3D NAND: Crucial BX500 uses only a minimal amount of power and still delivers a high price-to-performance.
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Buffer Size||16 MB|
|GSM Frequencies||400 MHz|
Corsair CP-9020170-UK 450W
Now for WiFi Adapter and Cabinet, you can buy any from amazon based in your budget because it really doesn’t matter for PC performance. Build coding PC at home
The Cabinet must have more cooling fans as possible for keeping your performance smooth for long period.
Now, all the important components are shown, you can buy other versions or series of components as per your budget.
How to Build or Assemble PC Components
Hope, you got the best components and tutorial to build Your Programming PC.