Hii, looking for the best Data Science Courses Online with Professional and Valid Certificate?
Here is the list of top 6 Data Science Online Courses from Top Universities and Top IT companies.
You will get Professional Certification after completion of course from IBM, Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University.
Best Data Science Courses Online from Coursera, edx, Simplilearn
The online learning platforms are Coursera, edX, Simplilearn, Udemy are the top online course providers.
According to Coursera.
When you complete all of the courses in the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career.
Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
This Courses are not and highest paid Courses because all this course are from Top Universities and IT company.
But from Coursera you can get financial aid means if you can’t afford the course, you can fill the financial Aid Application on their website.
Data Science Courses Online From IBM
Accelerate your career with the exclusive Data Scientist Master’s Program in collaboration with IBM. Experience world-class training by an industry leader on the most in-demand Data Science and Machine learning skills. Gain hands-on exposure to key technologies including R, SAS, Python, Tableau, Hadoop, and Spark. Become an expert Data Scientist today.
- This Data Scientist Master’s program includes 15+ real-life, industry-based projects on different domains to help you master concepts of Data Science and Big Data
Earn A Certificate | Collaboration with IBM Simplilearn – Enroll
Data Science Specialization
This Specialization covers the concepts and tools you’ll need throughout the entire data science pipeline, from asking the right kinds of questions to making inferences and publishing results. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply the skills learned by building a data product using real-world data. At completion, students will have a portfolio demonstrating their mastery of the material.
- Use R to clean, analyze, and visualize data.
- Navigate the entire data science pipeline from data acquisition to publication.
- Use GitHub to manage data science projects.
- Perform regression analysis, least squares and inference using regression models.
Earn A Certificate | Offered By Johns Hopkins University Coursera
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
This program consists of 9 courses providing you with latest job-ready skills and techniques covering a wide array of data science topics including: open source tools and libraries, methodologies, Python, databases, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, and machine learning. You will practice hands-on in the IBM Cloud using real data science tools and real-world data sets.
Skills You will learn
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Python Programming
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
Certificate | Offered by IBM Coursera
The HarvardX Data Science program prepares you with the necessary knowledge base and useful skills to tackle real-world data analysis challenges. The program covers concepts such as probability, inference, regression, and machine learning and helps you develop an essential skill set that includes R programming, data wrangling with dplyr, data visualization with ggplot2, file organization with Unix/Linux, version control with git and GitHub, and reproducible document preparation with RStudio.
- Statistical concepts such as probability, inference, and modeling and how to apply them in practice
- Gain experience with the tidyverse, including data visualization with ggplot2 and data wrangling with dplyr
- Become familiar with essential tools for practicing data scientists such as Unix/Linux, git and GitHub, and RStudio
- Implement machine learning algorithms
Certificate | Offered by Harvard University edX
The Data Science Course 2019: Complete Data Science Bootcamp
Complete Data Science Training: Mathematics, Statistics, Python, Advanced Statistics in Python, Machine & Deep Learning
- The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
- Fill up your resume with in demand data science skills: Statistical analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, Machine Learning with stats models and scikit-learn, Deep learning with TensorFlow
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field
- Learn how to pre-process data
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning (an absolute must which other courses don’t teach!)
- Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Carry out cluster and factor analysis
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels and scikit-learn
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks
Certification | 29 Hrs | Full lifetime access Udemy – Enroll
Python Data Science
You will start by learning Python, the most popular language for Data Science. You will then develop skills for Data Analysis and Data Visualization and also get a practical introduction in Machine Learning. Finally you will apply and demonstrate your knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning with a Capstone Project involving a real life business problem.
What You Will Learn
- Practice iterative data science using Jupyter notebooks on IBM Cloud
- Analyze data using Python libraries like pandas and numpy
- Create stunning data visualizations with matplotlib, folium and seaborn
- Build machine learning models using scipy and scikitlearn
- Demonstrate proficiency in solving real life data science problems
Certification | Offered by IBM edX – Enroll Now
Hope you got the best Data Science Course Online.
This list or courses data are belongs to the Official data provided from Online Platform Webstites,
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)