Top Free Sources to Study Python free
No matter whether you are an experienced programmer or not, this sources is intended for everyone who wishes to learn the Python programming language.
Study Python for free
Get started learning Python with DataCamp’s free Intro to Python tutorial. Learn Data Science by completing interactive coding challenges and watching videos by expert instructors. Start Now!
Learn the Basics
- Hello, World!
- Variables and Types
- Basic Operators
- String Formatting
- Basic String Operations
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
Data Science Tutorials
- Numpy Arrays
- Pandas Basics
- List Comprehensions
- Multiple Function Arguments
- Regular Expressions
- Exception Handling
- Partial functions
- Code Introspection
- Map, Filter, Reduce
Udemy.com is the world’s largest online learning platform. It is aimed at professional adults and students. Udemy has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you!
This course includes
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 19 articles
- 19 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Complete python 3 Tutorials (2018) in Hindi. This tutorials are made for anyone who are complete beginners , or those who are not comfortable with python.This is complete playlist of python tutorials and trust me this is the most complete python course on internet, you will learn tons of great stuff in this playlist.
Chapter 0 – Command line and development environment setup.
Chapter 1 – Python basics , operators , calculations
Chapter 2 – All about strings
Chapter 3 – All about conditionals and loops
Chapter 4 – All about functions
Chapter 5 – List
Chapter 6 – Tuples
Chapter 7 – Dictionaries and data modeling
Chapter 8 – Sets
Chapter 9 – List Comprehension
Chapter 10 – Dictionary comprehension and sets comprehension
Chapter 11 – Advance Flexible functions
Chapter 12 – Lambda Expressions
Chapter 13 – Advance built-in functions
Chapter 14 – Decorators
Chapter 15 – Generators
17. Chapter 16 – OOP Basics
18. Chapter 17 – OOP Advance
19. Chapter 18 – Working with files
20. Chapter 19 – Working with csv files
21 . Chapter 20 – Python modules
22. Chapter 21 – First project (application)
23. Chapter 22 – Second Project (application)
24. Chapter 23 – GUI programming with Tkinter part1
25. Chapter 24 – GUI programming with Tkinter part2
26. Chapter 25 – Third Project (gui application)
27. Chapter 26 – Forth Project (gui application)
28 . Chapter 27 – Web scrapping
29. Chapter 28 – Fifth Project (gui application)
30. Chapter 29 – Databases in python
31. Chapter 30 – Sixth project (gui application)
32. Chapter 31 – Seventh Project (gui application)
33. Chapter 32 – Working with pdf files
34. Chapter 33 – Regular Expression part 1
35. Chapter 34 – Regular Expression part 2
36. Chapter 35 – Cryptography
37. Chapter 36 – one more gui application
38 . Chapter 37 – Whats Next , Discussion
Free Python Courses from Udemy
Enjoy this free Courses
For any query or courses comment below or mail us.