Visual Studio 2019 is released for free with new features which will make using visual Studio easier and efficiently. Visual Studio 2019 is totally free for students, open source contributors and individuals.
Choosing best software for programming is not too easy and there are many different coding languages and for that there are also many softwares
So, if you’re a student Or programmer than you have to install many different softwares but choosing Visual Studio for coding is always the best option because you can directly install all the programming IDE without any issues and wasting time to download many interpreters, packages, etc.
How To Install and Download Visual Studio 2019 and Install Python IDE.
Requirements for Installation.
by Microsoft official website,
Visual Studio 2019 will install and run on the following operating systems (64 bit recommended):
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Quad-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard disk speed: to improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
Visual Studio is available in English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
You can select the language of Visual Studio during installation. The Visual Studio Installer is available in the same fourteen languages, and will match the language of Windows, if available.
Visual Studio is officially free for students, open-source contributors, and individuals.
- Download from official website. Download
From here, the visual studio setup file will be downloaded (2 mb) file.
- 2. Now, run the setup, this will install Visual Studio Installer in your system which is a interface from where you can install or delete any IDE or Programming languages. Asp.net and web development, Pyhton, Node.js, Azure development, .Net desktop development, Desktop development with C++, Game development with Unity and many more.
- 3. Now, after Visual Studio Installer is Installed, open it from start menu or from desktop and click on “MODIFY”. Here, you can many workload like Web and Cloud, Windows, Mobile and Gaming and other toolsets.
- Now, select the installation and output location under “installation location” section. and click on “INSTALL“.
After download and installation of IDE, new Visual Studio 2019 Software will be installed in your system. You can Start it from Start menu.
How to install Pyhton IDE in Visual Studio 2019.
As I shown that you can directly install IDE’s from Visual Studio Installer. Just click on Pyhton development in modifying section and just click on “INSTALL“.
In older version of Visual Studio there is no features like installing directly all the IDE’s, we have to download the python software from the web and install and then again go to Visual studio and configure that, so that is no to easy, so download only the latest version.
For any query please comment below.